St Stephens School, Parnell, 1940.
Showing the corner of St Stephens Avenue (right) and Gladstone Road (left), with St Stephens College in the background.
The St Stephens Old Boys Association would like to acknowledge the various collections from which these images were obtained. We are grateful that we are able to display these images on this website to share with all Old Boys, their whānau and supporters. The 'Go to Link' will link to acknowledge the collection or source of the image. We apologise for any unintentional errors associated with details of the images, and accordingly we invite feedback to amend this oversight. Please email the website contact to send feedback.
NGĀ WHAKAAHUA Photos